In today’s modern and fast-paced world people are getting increasingly used to pointing, clicking and buying. Just about anything that comes with a price tag including airline or music tickets, books, medication and groceries can now be brought online. You may presently be buying your medications online. There is no shortage of websites that sell medications online. While there are legitimate sources, there are also sources that are not so legitimate.
There may be questions about whether the drugs are licensed in the United States even though these sources may sell and ship them. You could very well be buying your prescriptions through bogus online pharmacies. Sure, buying online can save you lots of time and money, but you should be careful about the websites you choose to do business with.
Here are some safety rules you should follow:
- Always consult with your doctor. Your doctor is a licensed professional who personally knows your condition. He or she will be able to determine if the drugs escpecially such as erectile dysfunction pills you’re buying online are safe and from a legitimate source. Always make sure an online pharmacy is licensed. Your doctor can also provide information for you to follow up with the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
- This organization can provide additional information on whether an online pharmacy is a real business and in good standing. Legitimate online sites will display a seal of approval from (ViPPS) Verified Internet Pharmacy Sites. The only way a website can gain this approval is by maintaining a state license and being inspected the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
- Insist on doing business with a registered pharmacist, even if it’s online. If an online pharmacy is legitimate, you’ll be able to call a toll-free number and speak with a registered pharmacist. He or she can answer your questions about any medications you may be taking or intend on taking.
- Look for security and privacy policies. Never place an order with an online pharmacist site until you’re confident and certain that your personal information, like credit card number and other personal health information will be protected. If your personal information is compromised, your credit and good name can be ruined for years to come.
- Compare Cialis online prices. The great thing about shopping online is that it’s easy to compare prices. Compare online prices with those of your local drugstore. You may be surprised to find a number of discounts and bargains online. No inventory overhead means that online pharmacies can past savings on to you.
- Stay on the alert for scams. Online companies, if they’re scams, will sell you drugs that are bogus with few active chemicals. Worse, they may sell you the wrong medicine, which can be life-threatening or worse. If your package of Cialis arrives damaged or altered in any way, return it immediately and request a refund.